[buddypress-dev] Re: buddypress-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4

Paolo Tresso / Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Wed Apr 2 17:06:15 GMT 2008

> Can I get any of these to work without this?:

BuddyPress is a set of WPMU plugins, so you can choose whatever
component you want and use only it, forgetting of the rest. And they
are also all opensourced, so you can tweak (or ask someone to tweak)
everything according to your taste.

By the way, if I were you I would allow some more than 8 minutes
before bumping a thread, also because if you did read the archive of
this same day, the answer you were looking for was expressed more than
once. And this is just the second day of this list! :-)

Bests,

Paolo Tresso (Pixline)
online media developer