[buddypress-dev] Buddypress themes

Theyagarajan S theyaga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:37:09 GMT 2008

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Chris Taylor - stillbreathing.co.uk <
chris at stillbreathing.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Seagyn Davis <me at seagyndavis.com> wrote:
> > BuddyPress is a MU Plugin, so any themes for MU will still work. What is
> > needed will be tags for the new features I am sure.
>
> Seagyn is absolutely right, normal MU themes will work as long as you
> can add the extra bits needed to handle new Buddypress features such
> as groups etc. There will be a complete theme provided with BuddyPress
> that theme developers can work from.

Yeah that will be great :) may be a sandbox theme wud be great

--
\\\\\-/////
/ \
| \\ // |
(| (.) (.) |)
------------------o00o--(_)--o00o------------------
S Theyagarajan
http://theyagar.com
S.Theyagarajan
Under Graduate
Department Of Computer Science And Engineering
National Institute Of Technology , Trichirapalli
India 620015
( ) 0ooo
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /