[buddypress-dev] G'day from the great brown land

Jon Fox jon at 12thharmonic.net
Wed Apr 2 07:10:28 GMT 2008

Jon here,

I would not call myself a PHP programmer. I can edit, and troubleshoot to an
extent and love learning from what others do.

I host one Mu installation and a number of Wordpress Blogs for others. CMS
MadeSimple and Webscribble I have experience with as well.

I have a real interest in this project. It fits into one project already
live on Mu, and another in the conceptual stages. I have been working with
Wordpress for three years or more now. Any way I can help with beta testing,
I'm in. I have local installations of MU on XAMPP for windows and another on
a newly built linux machine.

I look forward to installing code in the works and see how I can be of
service.

Jon Fox
Audio Engineer, Radio Host, Web developer, Musician

--
"America's Liberal Voice!" The Head-On Radio Network
http://headonradionetwork.com