[buddypress-dev] Could we know where to put the files that are available for testing on our Wordpress-mu sites?

Christopher Johnson Gieseke christopher at portallanguageservices.com
Wed Apr 2 01:54:38 GMT 2008

I assume  that the theme goes in "themes" and plugins  go in  "mu-plugins",
but are all of the other files plugins or do some of them need to go in
another directory?

I tried placing the files that way and I couldn't even get a profile photo
to upload and considering how there were screenshots of  Buddypress with
Profile images, I have to think that maybe something isn't right.

I have several different installs of Wordpress-mu to test on and hopefully
give some useful feedback of what breaks and what doesn't.

I'm excited about this project. I've been looking for ways to add the
mentioned features like groups, friends, and personal photo album for
months.